​​

WingMakers is neither a path or teaching,
it is simply a way of living based on spiritual equality,
and in this way of living, it proposes not to judge,
but rather to distinguish carefully between the lower frequencies of separation
and the higher frequencies of unity--one and all.
"

James Mahu, excerpted from the Collected Works of WingMakers Volume 1



Translate




You can Resize the Text here: 10 12 14 16 18 20 22 24

A STARTING POINT


“A person must understand that they are being programmed… that’s a starting point. If you don’t accept this basic premise, then why would you choose to change? If you do, then observe the programming inside you, within others in your environment, the larger world, and begin to see how subtle this programming is. 
“In many ways, to observe this programming requires us to be neutral, so we can simply observe our internal states and the messages therein, as well as those of the external program, which come via television, the Internet, email, newspapers, magazines, direct mail, and so on. It isn’t critical that you know how every program is expressed into your life or what its esoteric meaning is. What’s important is that you understand you are being programmed and you seek an internal source of direction, inspiration and movement. 
“The Sovereign Integral process is focused on you—the individual—directing your own self—life essence—to express itself in oneness and equality. That’s it. If you do this, then you are releasing the hold of the programming. For some this can be done quickly, and for others it might require more diligent practice.”


“...if you don’t see separation in your current practices, then stay there, because you won’t have the motivation to be a practitioner.”

“This process is all about change. Make no mistake about it. It is not selfish in any way. There is no burrowing into the bedrock of a belief system here that will make you feel superior or privileged or wise. There really is no belief system here other than the Sovereign Integral process. There is no structure, no organization, no master, no Hierarchy, no one is above another or below another. Do you see? This is not an organization of this world. It cannot be of this world; otherwise it is subject to separation. The only way the Human 3.0 SI manifests is inside enough human beings who exemplify this process, who anchor this new consciousness of conduct on this planet and share it through their behaviors and unconscious mind. That’s the only way, and not everyone is prepared to do that.”

“What happens if we see separation, but still don’t have the motivation to make the changes in our behaviors?”

“The functional implants of the Human 2.0 interface are seldom easy to release. They will hold on to your life essence as long as they can. They want to drive the human vessel, not hop in the backseat and watch as mere passengers. That’s against their program.”

“So talk about this resistance from the functional implants. How does it manifest?”

“I’m sure it’s an individual thing. I don’t pretend to know how it is for anyone else. I can tell you from personal experience that I initially dived head first into this process and rearranged my life. I thought I was doing a good job, and then a week or two later, I found myself back to square one, exactly where I’d started. It felt like amnesia. It was as if I had forgotten I was even doing a new practice. Admittedly, in my case, I had a lot of distractions in my life, but everyone can probably say the same thing.

“So I think this tendency, to return to the habits of the consciousness system inside our 2.0 interface, is the main way that resistance is expressed. Change, of this scope, is not an easy proposition. The Human 2.0 mind doesn’t like the backseat.”

“So what did you do, to return to the Sovereign Integral process?”

“Well, for me, I needed to direct the techniques inward.”

“Explain what you mean…”

“I was directing the heart virtues outward to others, but I wasn’t turning them inward to myself. It dawned on me that the inward was probably the most important place to start.”

“How did you do that?”

“It takes great alertness to live and express in the now. Human beings have the tendency to live in our past memories or future concerns. This was what I was doing and it took me from the now. And the now is where our life essence expresses. It isn’t in the past or future, only the consciousness framework pivots between past and future, so if you find yourself in there, you know you are not in your essence.

“When I realized this, I read from the WingMakers philosophy that breath was the magnet of nowness. It was the element that brought the human being into nowness by being aware of their breathing. I also learned that there were different kinds of breathing that enabled this sense of nowness to penetrate more vividly into the Hologram of Deception.

“The point is that simply being aware of my breath helped, as the WingMakers put it, to center me in stillness. This, by the way, doesn’t mean that you’re in a quiet room. You can be in a meeting at work, and center yourself in stillness through your breath. But by being in this internal centeredness I was in a better position to feel my own sense of expression, and that’s what was missing in my initial efforts to integrate this process. I didn’t have a good starting point for my practice of the heart virtues, and I was directing them outward—to other people or events, and not myself first.

“Once I made that adjustment, it helped me to identify my essence and distinguish it from my mind system. Life essence is authentic in oneness and equality and exclusively moves in nowness. The consciousness framework pivots between the past, present and future and operates in separation. If you express the heart virtues from the consciousness framework, especially outwardly, they won’t have the same potency or effect.”


The term WingMakers is encoded:
“Wing” is derived from the term wind or blow. It is the active force of setting new states into motion.
“Makers” is the plurality of the co-creators—that being the collective essence of humanity.
Thus, WingMakers means that from the collective essence of humanity new states of consciousness come into being.
This is the meaning of the term WingMakers, and it confers to humanity a new identity.
Humanity is transitioning to become WingMakers.”

James Mahu. Excerpted from the Collected Works of the WingMakers Vol. 1.



WingMakersBlog.eng Search:



"These works are catalytic and intended to help individuals shift their consciousness in order to more effectively access their own spiritual purpose, particularly as it relates to the discovery of the Grand Portal.. 


"The important thing to bear in mind as you review these materials is that you are composed of a human instrument that consists of your physical body, emotions and mind. The human instrument is equipped with a portal that enables it to receive and transmit from and to the higher dimensions that supersede our three-dimensional reality —the reality of everyday life. 

These materials are designed to assist your development of this portal so as you read and experience these works, you are interacting with this portal, widening its view and receptivity."


James

Collected Works of the WingMakers Vol.1